Thursday, April 24, 2008





Tim Holtz Rocks!


A HUGE thank you to Tim Holtz for sharing our store with his bloggers who are looking for the new Prima Artful Collage flowers! He is going to be using these awesome flowers in a kit on his scrapbooking cruise. Be sure to check out his blog to see all the cool products and latest happenings.

We have shipped out most of the flowers but have even more on order with Prima so be sure to get your order in and be one of the first to get them as they are going FAST! Here is a picture of the Artful Collage flowers and leaves.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

hee hee... that's how I found you - through Tim's blog. The funny thing is, I live locally! Just got my Prima flower order today! LOVE THEM!! Thanks again!

6:06 PM  
Blogger Cheryl KVD said...

These look like sooooo much fun!!!! I'd love to get my hands on these beauties!!!
Cheryl

11:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah.. thanks to Tim I could get these flowers and leaves all over to the Netherlands.

Your service was great, my package was delivered within a week!

Thanks a lot!

sunny greetings from Holland,

Renate

2:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home