Sunday, April 26, 2009

Welcome to the Scavenger Hunt...

You are going to be going on a little trip around our store that will eventually take you to the very cool (and very free) fun product of the month! Hopefully you will see some new and exciting items that you may not have known we carried and get inspired to scrap on National Scrapbooking Day, coming up on May 2nd.

Your first stop is going to be a visit to the Albums category in our store. I included a link there to make it easier for you. From there you may have to hunt in the album sub-categories to find the next clue, it will be at the bottom of one of the pages.

4 Comments:

Blogger Amooretto said...

Now that was a hunt! Thanks for the game and the FREE product! ;)

10:13 AM  
Blogger beth scraps said...

I have tried the scavenger hung but could not locate the clue at the Prima Essentials page. I watched the slide show but I must be doing something wrong. Please help!!

11:26 AM  
Blogger Skraptacular Designs said...

I love a good scavenger hunt, especially when I find new things that I didn't know existed! However, I have been hunting for about 20 minutes now and can't even find The Cut Above Scrappin' Photo Gallery. I clicked on the Gallery link in the header but there are only a few albums even there and all of them but one were last added to in January. There's only one that was added to in April 2009. Am I in the wrong place? Can someone please let me know if I'm even in the right vacinity?

Thanks!

1:14 PM  
Blogger Cut Above Scrappin' said...

Skraptacular...you are in the right place...the Essentials flowers are a new CHA Product so they may be in the CHA Products album (hint, hint). :)

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home